Friday, 25 November 2011

Patience for dummies


A good friend of mine keeps asking me how I am keeping my cool, for most of the things..I finally found the answer and thought about sharing it too..

For Women: Watch Test match with your husband while Rahul Dravid is playing. ( If it is V.V.S Laxman in the other end, this patience learning process is going to be quicker). This should go on for 1 hr every day for at least 3 consecutive  matches. You can notice that, this is the only time your partner doesn't care about the existence of remote. There is one added advantage though; if your dinner doesn't come out well, then this is the time to give him! (He can even eat brinjal seasoned pasta now..) None of the meditation techniques can teach you patience this quickly!

For Men: You can try watching mega serials with your wife. Still, I am sure Rahul Dravid is the best choice

7 comments:

  1. I envy the cricket watchers wife...
    Krithika.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isuggest that you should post more bolgs instead of watching the test match particularly when Dravid is playing alongside Laxman

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now adays matches ends before we cook:-(

    ReplyDelete
  4. At least we know when test match ends but serials ??? ---- Anand

    ReplyDelete
  5. What about some of the Tamil movies? It will also help with anger management!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good one, Vigna. I am not a cricket fan..but seeing my brother glued for hours sure gave me lot of patience (to avoid fighting with him). Mega Serials...are a really patience tester..I used to watch Thirumathi Selvam (not sure if it is still on), but I preferred to give it up, since life really went for a toss!!! Thankfully..no more addiction.. Sumathee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good one:) but so agree with anand.. serials trump everything else..

    ReplyDelete